We don't sell "high quality replicas'
We don't sell 'custom jerseys'
We don't sell 'cheap fakes'.
We sell the REAL DEAL.
As a self-confessed NFL Jersey nerd - I wanted to establish National Vintage League as alternative to the other expensive options for buying jerseys as a UK fan.
I was frustrated with the 2 options we had,
- forking out £££ for a RGIII or Ray Rice jersey on NFL Shop
- getting conned on eBay with cheap fakes
Another frustration was the lack of sustainability in the NFL Jersey market. Shipping in new jerseys every season from Asia, to USA, to the UK hurts the planet. By sourcing most of our stock from within the UK we are cutting down on air miles and providing a greener alternative. (For more GREEN initiatives - see our packaging tab below)
Our items are 100% authentic. We meticulously check jock tags and stitching to ensure that the fakes go where they belong - the bin. I am a jersey nerd - so I know what I'm looking for, and am happy to legit check any jerseys you find elsewhere online. After all, this is a shop by a fan - FOR THE FANS.
So yes, your jersey might be from 1981 - but it's gonna be sweet!
To read more about us - here is an article I wrote for 99 Yards.
Packaging and Sustainability
We have always used recycled or 100% BIODEGRADABLE PACKAGING. Check us out. Bloody legends.
We believe it is important to protect the planet and recycle as much as possible. With both plastic and textile waste posing a huge burden on the environment - the whole ethos of National Vintage League is sustainability.
Most of our stock is sourced from within the UK, (so no air miles) and used to be taken to the post office by me, on my bike...(what a legend). However, as we grew - unfortunately I couldn't carry over 50 orders a day, so we have a lovely postman. Andy's great.
Whilst the packaging will Biodegreade happily in your garden - it will also be strong enough and safe enough to get your package to your door in one piece. So REUSE IT! Put it in your garden, make packaging flowers. Let you inlaws think you've lost your mind. Or save the packaging and pass it on!
Save the planet, ya f*ckin numpties.
"did you see the neighbours Garry...? They're growing those weird packaging flowers again"
We do everything we can to ensure you have all the information about each unique vintage piece.
We list every item according to standard UK sizing, we provide the exact measurements below each item and will always list any notable flaws, pulls or signs of wear.
Because if you aren't totally happy - neither are we!
Like...I won't be able to sleep at night.
BUT! - we're only human and we miss things from time to time.
So at National Vintage League we offer returns on a case-by-case basis.
- If your return is accepted: National Vintage League items can be returned for store credit. Cha-Ching!
- Returns must be initiated within 14 days of original purchase.
- You will be responsible for paying for shipping costs for returns. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We ask that you return the item TRACKED so that we can follow the item back to us and process the return when it gets here! Fair's fair, right?
Our Returns Address is:
Print Village, Unit 2
58 Chadwick Road
- Upon receipt of our item in its original condition you will receive a credit note for the cost of original purchase - to the email provided.
- Your store credit is good for 90 Days after date of issue. Store credit will be issued out within 72 Hours once your return has been processed.
- We cannot offer refunds on SALE items. We're talking: site sales, discount codes, instagram flash sales - the works. If its a sale, it's a sale. Sorry lads/ladies!
Now head back to the Jersey's page and cop some 90s HEAT.